Café Crop Loyalty Rewards Program
Thank you for being a loyal customer. Customers registered in our system are eligible to earn 10% back, before taxes, on your regular priced product purchases, classes taught by Cafe Crop staff members and Craft Retreats.
For each $1 of regularly priced product, classes taught by Cafe Crop staff and Craft Retreats you will receive 1 point. Collect 250 Points and receive a $25 store credit on your next visit. Reward credit is redeemable on regular priced product purchases, classes taught by Cafe Crop staff and Craft Retreats. When redeemed, the full credit must be used in the same purchase.
Points and Store Credit earned by redeeming points have no cash value and change will not be given for any portion of the credit not used. Points are not earned on purchases made with the store credit, purchases of classes taught by guest instructors, or gift cards. Reward points are not available on % off sales, special giveaways or promotions.
Last updated: 01/15/2017
Craft Retreat Workshop Policy
- Our craft retreat workshop is FREE to use during regular business hours when there is not another scheduled event.
- Our Classroom Tools are available for your use for $5 / person / day.
- Tables have access to power.
- We are a wi-fi hotspot for our computer friendly crafters.
Scheduled Craft Retreats
- Our scheduled craft retreats workshops are on the:
- 1st and 3rd Friday Nights of the month
- one All Day Saturday each month
- All seats must be reserved in advance. Call or stop in to reserve your seat!
- FRIDAY NIGHT CRAFT RETREATS include: Six (6) hours of crafting, snacks, dinner, beverages and socializing with friends. 5 PM to 11 PM. Feel free to come before 5 PM.
- SATURDAY ALL DAY CRAFT RETREATS include: Thirteen (13) hours of crafting, snacks, liht breakfast, lunch, dinner, beverages and socializing with friends. 10 AM to 11 PM.
- Scheduled Craft Retreats are intended for ages 16 and above.
Please leave your infants, toddlers and young ones at home and enjoy a time of refreshment and relaxation during our craft retreats.
- Craft Retreat benefits (meals, snacks, beverages, and tool usage) are for the registered Crafter. Guests that are shopping or visiting may purchase snacks and beverages at the register.
Terms and Conditions:
Payment is required at the time of sign up which must be made in advance.
You may register in person or by phone.
- Details of each Craft Retreat cost are listed in the calendar entry for the event. To receive early bird pricing, you must register by the date indicated in the event details.
If you cannot attend your scheduled craft retreat, you must notify us no later than 2 business days before the craft retreat to receive a credit. If you cancel after that and a replacement is not found, you will forfeit your fee.
We reserve the right to cancel a craft retreat that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements or due to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, we will gladly reschedule you for another craft retreat or refund your fee.
- All classes must be registered and paid for in advance.
- Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- You may reschedule a class with 48 hours notice.
- If you do not show up for your class, there will be no refund. A class kit will be available for you to pick up at your earliest convenience. Due to limited storage space, class kits must be picked up within 60 days.
- If Cafe Crop has to cancel your class, you will receive a full refund OR may choose to take the class at another time.
- To avoid cancellations, please register at least 3 days prior to the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class with less than four students registered.
- Interested in a class but not at the time offered? Get a few friends and let us know what days/times work. We will work with you and our instructors to schedule a class time. Please note, classes need four or more people.
For ALL Classes, you need to bring the supplies listed for that class.
Supply lists are included in the calendar entry for the class on the website.
The basic supplies for any class include:
- 12″ Trimmer
- Wet Adhesive (ie glue pen)
- Dry Adhesive (ie tape runner)
Depending on the class, additional items may be required in order to complete the project.
Craft Retreat Workshop Tools
The Cafe Crop Workshop is equipped with a variety of tools:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machines
- Large Selection of Sizzix dies
- Many Sizzlet alphabets
- Purple Cow paper cutter and Freestyle Mouse with 12 different edges
- Quicktuz original handle and large selection of Quickutz dies and alphabets
- A selection of punches
- Decorative scissors
- Idea & Quote books
- Samples of projects and page layouts
Use of the Cafe Crop Workshop Tools is:
- included with crops
- tools needed for classes are included in the class
- during Drop-In Retreat times, tools can be used for a daily usage fee of $5 per person
Cafe Crop Return Policy
Due to the nature of our business, returns must be within seven (7) days and are for store credit only. Items must be unopened and resellable. Decision of Cafe Crop Team Member is final.
Should you no longer need an item, or you’ve changed your mind, here are two options you might consider.
- Donate your item to the Crown Point High School Transitions Program
- Hang on to your item until our New 2 You Garage Sale
Certain items may not be returned. They include:
- Custom products
- Clearance items
- Special orders
Further, we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee.
At Cafe Crop we recognize that we may not carry everything you need in stock. We are more than happy to place your special order along with our own orders at no additional cost to you. However, if your needs are more immediate, we are happy to expedite your order for an additional fee plus shipping.
Special order requirements and expectations:
- a 50% deposit is required before any special order will be placed
- Depending on the vendor, and when previous orders were place, lead time could be anywhere between two weeks and two months.
- Product availability at our vendors may cause unexpected delays beyond our control We will do our best to let you know of any delays.
- Please let us know how you would like to be contacted about the status of your order (ie: home phone, cell phone, e-mail, texts)
- We will notify once to let you know of any delays.
- We will notify you twice by your chosen contact method when your order arrives. You will have one week from our second contact to pick up your special order, unless you contact us and we agree to hold your order for longer. Otherwise we will put your special order out with the rest of our stock and you will forfeit your 50% deposit.